....::::Blood of Heroes::::.... Index du Forum
....::::Blood of Heroes::::.... Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sony Ericsson Wt13i Facebook App

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ....::::Blood of Heroes::::.... Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Problème sur le Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
walylniq

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sony Ericsson Wt13i Facebook App Répondre en citant

Sony Ericsson Wt13i Facebook App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Unfortunately, this area of the mobile market is becoming dominated by low-cost smart phones, such as the Orange San Francisco, Samsung Galaxy Europa and Huawei Blaze. Disappointingly, it's quite a sluggish phone to use. Compared to a 4-inch screen, the 3-inch display on the Mix Walkman looks tiny. Rating0 Reply Report a azim IWbs 21 Nov 2012 i have sony ericsson mix walkman. moreIt has already been mentioned that this phone does not support gps facility. read the specifications above. Granted, the Walkman software is accomplished and the bundled headphones are of a decent standard, but similarly priced handsets offer comparable prowess when it comes to audio playback. Design The relatively small size of the Mix Walkman's screen should give you a reasonably good impression of the phone's overall dimensions. Display Type TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors Size 3.0 inches, 25.6 cm2 (50.6% screen-to-body ratio) Resolution 240 x 400 pixels, 5:3 ratio (155 ppi density) Protection Scratch-resistant glass . Should I buy the Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman? Sony Ericsson clearly hopes that the prestige of the once world-famous Walkman brand will enable the Mix Walkman to carve out a niche in the budget sector. The main menu bears more than a passing resemblance to that seen on Sony Ericsson's Android-powered phones. Hot Products Samsung Galaxy S6 Starting at: 25.05 The first great smartphone of 2015 Apple Watch Starting at: 277.99 Beautiful and bold.with complications Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (2015) The new no-compromise MacBook Beyerdynamic T51i A stellar on-ear headphone Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Starting at: 29.00 Crave-worthy curves for a premium price . TrackID is hardly a new invention, but its inclusion is welcome. i already used this phone about 10month,but always have software problem.2 times already format this phone but still problem for view message and contact.why this happen? Rating0 Reply Report d dare TLxD 21 Nov 2012 In this set (WT13i) GPS application is not there,can we install GPS application??whether it will support or not? Rating0 Reply Report G GUNAWAN tA${ 21 Nov 2012 hey all,, i've ben using this phone untl now,, if u want to add more apps/games, just get transfered the games form other phone,, u can install it in setting>app setting>install Rating0 Reply Report G GUNAWAN tA${ 21 Nov 2012 hey all,, i've ben using this phone untl now,, if u want to add more apps/games, just get transfered the games form other phone,, u can install it in setting>app setting>install Rating0 Reply Report R Raashi X0Qs 20 Nov 2012 I wanna install an watsapp in it,any1 plz tell is it possible or not? Rating0 Reply Report j jeet 21K 20 Nov 2012 ram, 11 Mar 2012I'm using this phone for few months. Released 2011, August Status Discontinued . Because of the small, 3-inch touchscreen, Sony Ericsson has pinned useful shortcuts into the four corners of the display. The major problem is the lack of processing power -- the phone doesn't seem able to keep up with all of the interface data the touchscreen is sending it. Even if you didn't take these points into account, the Mix Walkman is plagued by other issues that make it a tough sell. i already used this phone about 10month,but always have so. Can it live up to its iconic Walkman branding?It's available for free on a 15-per-month contract, or you can pick it up on a pay as you go tariff for about 80. Information that i'm gonna provide will help u i think so. my name is azam. The lack of an on-screen Qwerty keyboard makes typing a pain. Rating0 Reply Report x xsx iwpx 02 Dec 2012 juzt bought one of thez and itz awzam Rating0 Reply Report ? Anonymous PWDw 28 Nov 2012 raju249, 28 Nov 2012how to transfor videos to via bluetoothcant brother Rating0 Reply Report r raju249 fsXk 28 Nov 2012 how to transfor videos to via bluetooth Rating0 Reply Report a asher u1tD 28 Nov 2012 how to break this phone? i tried smashing it onto the wall but it didnt work. Launch Announced 2011, June. Misc Colors Black with pink cloud band, Black with pink band, Black with green bird band, Black with green band SAR EU 0.91 W/kg (head) Price About 70 EUR .. i have a one wt13i sony ericsson phone. The Mix Walkman possesses three home screens, although, unlike with Google's Android operating system, you can only have one widget per screen. The overall resolution of 240x400 pixels isn't too shabby, either. Quick swipes often go unheeded because the handset is desperately trying to execute a command you gave a few seconds ago, and it's not uncommon to find that the Mix Walkman freezes for a few moments as it tries to catch up. When the Mix Walkman falls over, it does so in spectacular style. Friends aside, the Mix Walkman's interface is pretty standard for a phone of this type, offering no major surprises or innovations. On several occasions during our review period, the device froze completely, refusing to respond even when the power button was pressed firmly down. Motorola Moto X4 review Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman - user opinions and reviews - - - Released 2011, August 88g, 14.3mm thickness Feature phone 256MB storage, microSD card slot 0.1% 3,316,503 hits 43 Become a fan 3.0"240x400 pixels 3MP 240p 1000mAhLi-Ion Review360 view Pictures Compare Specifications Post your opinion Pages: 12…910 11 1213…5859 Sort by: Newest first Oldest first Best rating j jcmal tued 03 Dec 2012 hi guys just want ask how to update the software of this phone .i connect it to the media go and just then i don't know what to do.it just say 'press Home button key' nothing happen .give answer. The central screen features your clock, while the other two host a text messaging widget and a Friends application. Overall, it's hard to endorse the Mix Walkman when the standard of the competition is so high. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot) Phonebook Yes, Photocall Call records Yes Internal 256 MB (100 MB user available) . Phone finder SamsungAppleNokiaSonyLGHTCMotorolaHuaweiMicrosoftLenovoXiaomiGoogleAcerAsusOppoOnePlusMeizuBlackBerryAlcatelZTEToshibaVodafoneEnergizerXOLOLavaMicromaxBLUGioneevivoLeEcoPanasonicHPYUverykoolMaxwestPlum All brands Rumor mill Check Price WElectronics Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman reviews Music to go Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman review Related devices Vodafone 547Nokia 5800 XpressMusicNokia X3-02 Touch and TypeSamsung Galaxy Ace S5830Sony Ericsson YendoSamsung Galaxy Y S5360 More related devices Popular from Sony Ericsson Sony Ericsson Xperia X10Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc SSony Ericsson Xperia raySony Ericsson Xperia X8Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAYSony Ericsson Xperia Arc More from Sony Ericsson Home News Reviews Compare Coverage Glossary FAQ RSS feed Facebook Twitter 2000-2018 GSMArena.com Mobile version Contact us Advertising Privacy Terms of use CDN by 5a02188284
free facebook password finder gatewaydescargar facebook credits generator v1.338 ball pool cheats for facebooklike if you agree facebook statusesfacebook like button einbinden htmlfacebook covers personalizedfacebook. com login pagefacebook chat emoticons trollfacebook app full proxy phpfacebook bubble chat android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ....::::Blood of Heroes::::.... Index du Forum -> Forum public -> Problème sur le Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange